Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cape Cod Valet Christmas Presents

  I would like to thank all of the 2011 brides who sent in emails for 1 of the 2 Christmas presents, we have the 2 winners Rebecca from Chatham, Ma. and Laura from Mashpee, Ma.. To all of the other brides that I had sent emails back too, remember January 1st 2011 at midnight you can start sending the emails. There will be other chances through the year besides January 1st 2011 to receive free valet parking services.

This is a great promotion and will save you money as one of the brides who has already won is saving $1750.00 on a shuttle services she thought she would have to hire. We are the only valet company on Cape Cod and the Islands to be offering such a great contest.

It has also come to my attention that my Google Places Pages are being reviewed by individuals who have not used my service or contacted my service that are leaving fraudulent reviews.